If you have a G24q base bulb that comes on for a second and then turns off, this is almost always an issue of a ballast incompatibility. Your pin-base fixture most likely is running off of a ballast, as there used to be a fluorescent bulb in that application that required one.
Please go to the source of the fixture's power and bypass the ballast, wiring the fixture directly to the source. Your bulb should work right away afterwards!
Below is Hyperikon® LED G24q Ballast Compatibility list:
- FULHAM WORKHORSE2 WH2-277-L
- FULHAM WORKHORSE2 WH2-120-L
- PHILIPS ADVANCE REB-2S13-M6-EL
- PHILIPS ADVANCE ICF-2S26-H1-LD
- PHILIPS ADVANCE ICF-2S42-M2-LD
- PHILIPS ADVANCE ICF-2S18-H1-LD
- OSRAM QTP 2x26CF/ UNV DM
- PONY NPY-120-126 -BLS
- HATCH HC213PS/UV/D
- HATCH HC218PS/UV/D
- TRIAD C2642UNVME
- TRIAD C213UNVME
You can go here for more info on how to bypass the ballast