Please note - This panel requires professional installation and maintenance. The power supply must be disconnected before installing or maintaining the panel.
*PDF file is attached at the bottom of this article.
- Lift up the mounting clips on the sides of the fixture. You can do it by hand, or by using pliers.
- Insert luminaire into the T-bar ceiling grid. Secure safety cable to connection hole as needed.
- Unscrew and remove the driver cover. Carefully remove the knockout for the AC input wires. If using the 0-10V dimming controller, note that all wires must run through a separate knockout. Follow the wiring diagram to plug in the wires.
Surface Installation (frames not included)
- Assemble the mounting frame by using the screws and the connection plate.
- Mount the frame by screwing it on the ceiling.
- After mounting the frame on the ceiling, remove one side of the frame cover.
- Connect the wires to the LED driver, then attach the LED panel unit to the frame. Re-attach the frame cover.
Cable Suspended Installation (Cables not included)
Pull the end cap of Cable A through the rim (flange). Then, fix the flanges onto the ceiling by the self-tapping screws. Insert the end of cable A into the hasp connecting cables A and B. You can now adjust the height and angle. Hang the fixture on the ceiling hooks. Make any final adjustments.
If you have questions feel free to call us at 888-846-4973 or open a help ticket.