Please note- A licensed electrician must disconnect the primary power from the circuit connected to the fixture, and provide any lockout tags on the breakers or switches as required by the local electrical code.
Junction Box Mounting
1) Loosen the screws and remove the front lens set carefully from the back plate.
2) Drill appropriate knockouts for wiring. The fixture supports the standard 3 1/4" Junction box.
3) Attach the back plate on the wall use the supplied gaskets for a weather tight seal.
4) Finish wiring (Black for Line, White for Neutral, and Green/Yellow for Ground)
5) Replace the lens on all of the hinges, make connections and close the lens se then tighten the screws.
1) Loosen screws and remove the front lens set carefully from the back plate.
2) Remove 1/2" plug from where you intend to feed conduit.
3) Drilling out the holes to secure it on the wall with choosing proper screws.
4) Finish wiring (Black for line, White for neutral and Green/Yellow for ground)
5) Replace the lens set on the hinge and finish connection. Close the lens set and tighten the screws to fasten lens set to the back plate.