At Hyperikon, we put significant time and effort into design LED lights that stand the test of time. So, if they don’t, we want to know about it. We hold that our LED lights should last up to 45,000+hrs, so if at any time within the first five years after the date of purchase your product fails, we will simply replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of installation, removal, re-installation, or any associated costs.
- This warranty covers normal and approved use, on the specified voltage levels for each product. We do not warranty items that are damaged by misuse or negligence.
- Alterations to our bulbs or fixtures voids this warranty.
- We do not cover power surges or damages due to acts of God.
- Hyperikon’s Warranty is non-transferable. Reselling this product does not transfer the warranty to the end-user. Warranties must be claimed by the original purchaser from the approved methods below.
- All warranty claims are subject to approval.
- We are not responsible for a package if it’s damaged in transit, delays caused by the carrier, or acts of God.
- We do not expedite shipments for replacements.
- If an item is defective, the warranty will cover the replacement free of charge. If a replacement is not available due to lack of stock, we will offer store credit for the defective item or possibly a similar item of equal or lesser value.
- Exact replacements are subject to availability. We may send you updated versions if your specific model has been discontinued.
- All damage claims must be reported within 7 business days of delivery to be eligible for a refund.
- Not all items include a 5-year warranty, some items have a 3-year or 1-year warranty.
- If you would like to return working items, the customer is responsible for the return shipping fee, 15% restocking fee, and/or up-to 25% for larger items. Your items must be within the 30-day return window, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging for the return to be approved.
- If you wish to return your items or cancel an order, and the items have left the warehouse, the shipping fee will not be refunded.
- If you refuse a package, the refusal fee will be deducted from your refund.
Please Note: Products purchased through third-party vendors have no warranty. Authorized methods of purchase are; Amazon.com (Sold by Hyperikon), Hyperikon.com, Walmart.com, Homedepot.com, and Wayfair.com. If you purchased your items on Amazon before 2016, we do not have the ability to view these orders and you will need to send us a screenshot of the invoice to request a replacement. Please contact us for further details.
Items sent as replacement orders may have slightly blemished or scuffed boxes. We are environmentally conscious, and we reuse boxes and refurbish products that had minor defects to diminish the amount of waste.
Before giving us a call about a warranty claim, please review the following:
LED Light is Incorrect Size or Color
If you find at any time during the installation process that the product you purchased is the incorrect size or color for your fixture or space, you may return your lights (with the original packaging) directly to us at your cost for an exchange or refund. Make sure to contact us within 30 days of the delivery.
If you purchased the wrong item, you can click here for help.
If you bought the correct item and received something else, please click here.
LED Lights Flicker or Buzz When Dimmed
We understand that flickering and buzzing is annoying, but there are many factors that could be causing these problems. Our customer service representatives are standing by 24/7 to troubleshoot these types of issues. If it is concluded that you received defective LED lights, we will replace them per our Five Year Unlimited Warranty. If we determine that the bulbs are working fine but you are using an incompatible dimmer, we will not replace the lights.
If you have further questions about our Five Year Warranty, you can start a support chat with us, send us an email, or give us a call at (888) 846-4973.
Looking for information on our 10-Year Warranty Extension? Click here.